Folsom, CA Hearing Professional Explains the Benefits of Invisible Hearing Aids
If you have been considering hearing rehabilitation for yourself but dislike the appearance of hearing aids, then we have great news for you! Thanks to the incredible advancements in hearing-assistive technology today, hearing aids are now available that can improve your sound experience with true discretion. Keep reading to learn more about our Folsom, CA hearing professional and invisible hearing aids!
What Is an Invisible Hearing Aid?
Invisible hearing aids, as you might have already guessed, are not literally invisible. However, their incredibly small size allows them to be placed deep in your ear so no one will know you are wearing a hearing aid unless you tell them. Because these compact hearing aids fit snugly into your ear, they are also sometimes called invisible in-the-ear hearing aids.
What Are the Benefits of Invisible Hearing Aids?
In addition to the obvious benefit of having a truly discreet hearing solution, there are many other reasons to love invisible hearing aids:
- Minimal Upkeep Required. You can wear your invisible hearing aid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for months at a time.
- Convenience. You can keep wearing your hearing aid during everyday activities, such as sleeping or showering. They also won’t interfere with your glasses or the telephone.
- Comfort. When fitted properly, invisible hearing aids sit completely and comfortably inside your ear canal.
- Clarity. You can enjoy natural sound quality with invisible hearing aids.
- Technology. Thanks to their wireless capability, you can connect your hearing aid to your cell phone and other devices.
Learn More About our Folsom, CA Hearing Professional & Invisible Hearing Aids
You can learn more about invisible aids and other styles of hearing aid technology during your completely Free Dr. Darrow-Approved Hearing Assessment with our expert team. Click here to schedule your appointment today!
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about this and other hearing care-related topics, feel free to contact Cognitive Hearing Centers, with two convenient hearing centers, by clicking here or by calling 916-983-2942 for our Folsom location or 530-622-4880 for our Placerville location.